7/29/14

Sunday's Threads: Pink Again...





Vintage and Thrifted: Dress (similar),  Belt (similar), Brooch (similar), Purse (similar), Shoes from Amazon (similar)
Hello!!

     Funny thing about me wearing a pink dress (and for the second time this month), is that I never liked the color pink. I forget why... Anyway, the past weekend was jam packed with events. I woke up on Sunday feeling super tired. I honestly just wanted to sleep in! But, I didn't. I got up and put the first dress I saw on.

This Sunday,  I also rediscover the cute shoes I am wearing. The last time I wore them was the Fall of last year. Yikes! I have grown to become such a horrible hoarder. I have things in my closet that I forget I bought at the thrift (this dress is actually a good example). I can't help but feel bad about such habit.

Well, all that is going to end. We are soon to be moving to our new house, so I will have to do some heavy closet cleaning. I will also have a huge sale on my online shoppe Retro Glam.

Stay tune for the shop updates by following me on my instagram account @shopRetroGlam. I will post more info of the sale there.

xoxo
- D



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank You!!