6/16/14

Why Not?



Dress Vintage: Available Here, body-con skirt F21/ similar, Vintage Polka dot belt/similar, White Caged sandals/ similar

Hello,
     
     I hope everyone is enjoying their summer. We have been having some nice hot summer days here in Chicago. All my cousins want to talk about is going to the lake, but since we are all very busy we haven't had a chance to plan. 

     Upon entering my summer break, I can't help but set up goals for myself. Goals that I hope to accomplish before the fall. Its in my nature to plan 24/7. I always like to have everything planned out, even if I'm not successful in accomplishing such plans. Am I the only one? 

What are some of your plans for your summer/summer break? 

-d


 




2 comments:

  1. I like this idea of wearing a dress like this. I have several vintage dresses (circa 80s/90s) with buttons up the front, but I've never worn them open like this. I love it!
    Summer plans:
    1. Learn how to swim (currently enrolled in swim lessons)
    2. Write more blog posts (so far 9+ posts written since June 1)
    3. Plan my school year (not started yet)
    4. Take an RV to the beach (happening this weekend)
    5. Sew more (enrolled in a sewing class)
    6. Organize 2nd bedroom/garage (started, not finished)
    7. Sell clothes on Poshmark/eBay/Etsy (haven't scratched the surface)

    Chandra
    More Modern Modesty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your summer plans! All very exciting. This is definitely a look I will play with a bit more in the future. Best wishes with your goals!

      Delete

I love reading your comments! Thank You!!