1/4/14

Kitty-Boo

Happy Caturday!

You may remember Kitty-Boo from previous blogposts. She is actually a stray that I have been feeding for the past two summers. Last winter she completely disappeared and then showed up again in the summer. This winter she returned and we didn't have the heart to to let her go back outside because of all the Chicago snow and cold weather we have been having. 

So far she has been a good girl. Except she sleeps all day and climbs our furniture at night. I tried to keep her awake in the day to avoid all her movement at night. 

What's funny to me is how much appreciative my in-laws and husband have been towards her. At first I wanted to adopt her and take her in but they were completely against it. Now, she is staying with us and hopefully will be moving in to our new home. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank You!!