12/29/13

New Year's Eve Outfit!

Hello all!

It's been a while since my last post. One of the reasons I haven't blogged is that I have been thinking a lot about changing my perspective on blogging. Well I don't want to talk much about that yet. 

New Year's Eve is around the corner and who doesn't love to receive the new year with style?! 

I'm still not sure what I will wear for our New Years church service. Having in mind what I have in my closet, I searched pinterest for outfit inspiration. 

The Fringe Dress 
Mine is black but I think it would be perfect with some silver accessories. 


Sequins 





I have all three similar styles. Sequins have been or become a traditional pick for NYE dress code. 

Tulle Skirt






Lace 









Full Skirt 








I think I'm leaning more towards a full skirt with a simple chic blouse.

Find these looks and more on my Pinterest board.

-Diana



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank You!!