11/24/13

November Lately...

Hello all! Here are some photos that I've shared on instagram and some that I did not. I am no photographer what so ever, just look at the pictures haha. I love to capture random pretty things around me. Enjoy!

I just love plants!



I didn't get to take pictures of this outfit, but I had to share this one of some lovely details. Top, belt, skirt, and belt were all thrifted!




Just some fun items I thrifted this weekend.


One of my few dresses that will be added to the store soon!



Kitty!!! I love taking naps with this girl.


The details of this dress are so dainty... 



I just love when my spider plant gives me flowers. These tiny flowers only last a day or two.

Lately been print mixing all month.


Kitty boo trying to drink some water.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank You!!