10/14/13

Fall Pinspiration

 One of the best parts about living in Chicago is that you get to experience all four seasons. Fall, being one of my favorites! Nothing inspires me to be creative with my style more than Autumn.

I have been meaning to share this post with you for the past two weeks, but because of time I haven't gotten around to it. So here it is! Here are some of the style pics from my Pinterest boards that have inspired me this Fall...

Pastels!!! When you think of Fall these are not the first colors that pop in your head. I might be breaking the rules of fashion. Honestly, I don't know many so technically I'm not breaking any? 

Playing with textures! There is no way I could be wearing a feathered skirt or tulle in the middle of summer. In winter I may freeze, but in the Fall just add some spunky tights and you are ready to go. Not to mention that you can add even more textures with studded or glitter tights. This outfit alone is mixing knit, feathers, and velvet. 

Pops of neon are great with dark colors. I love how you can still use your neon summer blouses under soft sweaters or dresses. It could also be a neon pair of tights.

Sweaters and full skirts. This may not look good on me because of how chubby I've gotten. Truly I can care less. I have already tried it and I loved it! I look forward to pairing both more often this fall. 


Layers, layers, layers! nough said...


What are some looks you are inspired by for the Fall?
-Diana  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank You!!