9/21/13

September lately...


Tomorrow err today is the first day of Fall! Fall is by far my favorite season. I just love the weather. I enjoy the cool Chicago winds and not to mention the wardrobe change. 

This month I have been busy with all my student teaching preparations. I haven't really been at home long enough to write regularly. Somehow I have manage to to squeeze in some time for thrift shopping...what? I'm sooo broke. 

Here are some of my Instagram photos: 

Outfit prepping

Kitty boo


Thrifted vintage dress 


Kittyboo 


Thrifted goods

Print mixing 

Grape sweater I thrifted!

I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

-Diana 

2 comments:

  1. All these delightful thrifted goods are just inspirational to my soul :] Love that sweet kittyboo providing a nice interruption every now and then. That black&white dress is sublime.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank You!!