6/21/13

Peach, red and some sort of blue!


     Outfit details: All vintage and thrifted!



Sometimes I wonder why I did not titled my blog "all vintage and thrifted." Ok so it's not such a great title, but it's true! all I wear is thrifted clothes. I've tried buying new, but the quality is not there. Not to mention the million reasons why I prefer to buy thrifted clothes. They are cheaper, vintage clothes have greater quality,awesome way to recycle (or is it re-use?), I find tons of unique pieces, and the list can go on... 

Anywayyyyy, so I don't think I've mentioned that my husband and I have been trying to buy a house since April 2012. This house was a short-sale. We were told that short-sells can take up to 9 months. We really didn't care since we fell in love with house. The price was great too. We decided to wait and use that time to save money for the reconstructions we would have to do if we got the house. Well almost 13 months later filled, with prayer and patience, I am happy to announce that we got the house!!! 



So these news may have not been news to my readers who also follow me on Instagram,  but let me tell you the reconstructions have been tiring, fun, and exciting. I hope to post pictures soon. 

You can now imagine what my summer may look like. We have no big vacation plans other then fixing our new home and to move in soon. 


What do plan to do this summer? 

-Diana 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank You!!