1/14/13

Sailor Mood



Vintage Blouse: Tea & Tulips
Vintage Red Belt: Thrifted
Vintage Pleated Skirt: Thrfted 
Map Tights: Ebay
Oxfords: Amazon 

      I'm finally back in school mode! This semester I'm taking my last three major courses. I'm also doing field work at a nearby Elementary School. Most of my field work consist of me just doing observations, and I will have to teach five LESSONS!!! I'm a bit nervous but super excited! 

    This means that I will be extremely busy writing lesson plans for my field experience and for all of my three classes. I'm trying to cut down the time I spend on pinterest and on T.V. I think this will help me a lot. I need to stay focus and most importantly organized, if I want to succeed in this semester.

This weekend, I had a lovely time with my family. On Saturday we had dinner at Olive Garden. I also, did some thrifting. I wore this outfit to church on Sunday. I felt like a little sailor haha!


 The hubby and I


 Momma and Benji


 Spotted these lovely and colorful chairs at the thrift over the weekend!


-Diana 

6 comments:

  1. super cute outfit! I think I need some more sailorific pieces in my closet. :)
    Good luck this semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt looks amazing on you! So adorable!

    Have a great semester!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Diana! I'm a fan of your outfit choice, lil' lady!

    Also...those chairs!!!! How did you not nab them all, girl?

    Chandra
    More Modern Modesty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks! Trust me the chairs were tempting, but I just wouldn't have anywhere to put them :(

      Delete

I love reading your comments! Thank You!!