1/10/13

Pinspiration: Maxi Dress

The famous Maxi dress dates back to the late 60's. To me, its an essential piece of my closet.  There is something about its length or its volume that makes me feel like a princess. Not only that, but don't you ever have those days when you just want to avoid having to think of what to wear? A maxi dress is your solution! (depending on the occasion) They are perfect for breezy summer days. In the fall, I love to layer them with a lose cardigan and warm scarf. In the winter, I just like to wear a baggy belted sweater over it. And for the spring, I pair it with a simple blazer.
 Here in Chicago, I have worn maxi dresses all four seasons. But of course, not on days that it snows. I wouldn't recommend it.
 Here are some of my favorite maxi dresses that I have come across on Pinterest
 



To see more of my pins you can find me on Pinterst  here. Enjoy your weekend!

-Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank You!!