11/12/12

~It Was a Windy Day~






Collar Shirt: f21
Vintage Belt: Thrifted 
Vintage Skirt: Thrifted 
Floral Heels: Marshall's
Vintage Purse: Thrfted
Watch: Target

Yesterday was not the best day to take photos. It was incredibly windy, nothing new for a Chicago native. The alley was probably not the best place to take photos, but there are not many nice areas for me to take pictures by where I live. I was so glad to spend the rest of the day at one of my favorite diners. There, I had my usual cup of chili and senior turtle sundae. Yum!

 Well time to go work on my school finals. Enjoy your week! 

-Diana  

6 comments:

  1. It was a windy day here in Houston toooo! I adore your out fit! Looks like u had a great day! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for such a lovely comment. My brother in-law just moved to Houston.

      Delete
  2. I love the little brooches on your collar, what an adorable idea!
    Love your blog, following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe :D thanks for following! Your style is pretty amazing!

      Delete

I love reading your comments! Thank You!!