6/28/12

Vintage green + Pleats




Vintage Green blouse  
Thrifted Belt 
Vintage Black Pleated Skirt
F21 Wedges

Hello Retro lovers! I hope you are all having a fantastic week. You have no idea how glad I am to be done with my summer semester. Although I had so much fun learning, the last week always seems to be so stressful. With finals and last minute projects there is just no time to relax. Now that I will be having some extra time, I'm hoping I can do some more DIY, outfit, and thrift finds posts. As for my outfit, I've had that skirt for such a long time. It is one of my favorites! I have also used it as a dress. The top, I bought it sometime earlier this year. I really like the top because of its color and the beautiful crochet-like detail. 

Happy Weekend!

-Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank You!!