2/17/12

Pink + Dots



Thrifted Peterpan Collar Blouse 
Thrifted Polka Dot Belt
DIY Pink Skirt 
Tartget Tights 
Marshalls Heels 

Last week I got into this sewing mood...it comes and it goes. So I took advantage of such mood and made this skirt. Honestly I don't know much about sewing so I had to surf around the web for inspiration. When I found the idea for this skirt I loved it! It is so unique and different and thats something very important for me so I had to make it.
    I did not take any pictures of me making the skirt  but you guys can find the link with all the steps and instructions here! Good luck and have fun! 

1 comment:

  1. This skirt is adorable! You have a great style.
    I'm your newest follower :)
    http://mysticmandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank You!!